Last Updated: 1st July 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect two types of information:
- Personal data: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you voluntarily provide to us. We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us, subscribe to our newsletter or participate in activities on our Website.
- Non-personal data: We may collect non-personal data about your visit to our Website, your usage of our Website, and your IP address. The non-personal data that we collect is used solely for analytical purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in order to:
- Process and manage your use of our Website.
- Respond to your questions and comments.
- Send you communication from the Website.
- Provide you with user support.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties.
GDPR provides you with certain privacy rights, including the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data and, if you believe that your data is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
How We Protect Your Information
We employ data collection, storage, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information on our Website.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website.